Saturday 12 October 2013

Harukanaru Toki no Naka de - Maihitoyo (movie)

http://www.gogoanime.com/harukanaru-toki-no-naka-de-maihitoyo-movie/2
(in 3 parts after each other).

Crap, I cried.  (spoiler alert => it's better not to know the below and watch the anime first.).


Why seal/exorcise such a handsome spirit. Frankly, I don't care if he's a demon or whatever. So handsome, so tragic. He can roam all he wants, all over me. Oh crap... *weeps*  So sad. *sniffs, eyes water all over again*

Soo handsome. Seems impossible they could draw an even more handsome man than the other guardians (who aren't particularly handsome but looks like they tried), yet here he is. Handsomer than all the rest.  Oh heavens... I stare at heaven looking at him. Did they save their best drawing skills for this last guy?

Japanese anime endings are always unfair. I don't know why they have this awful idea of punishing the victim (thinking of Code breaker). What's wrong with not sealing/exorcising him? He's at peace already, let him roam.

If I were her, after sealing away a love like that at the end, I ain't talking to anyone anymore. You can all go to hell. So handsome and a normal comfortable man she can be with, compared to the rest. I would rather have Tenma-kun and this guy.

Oo no Suefumi. Such a handsome man...  voiced by of all persons (surprise surprise...I thought it was Ishida Akira but was incorrect)... Takahiro Sakurai (voice of Claude Faustus in Black Butler).  He can have such a sexy voice when he puts himself to it. 

Note the beautiful height difference between them.


If only real men were this handsome.... ARghhh... ARRghhhh...


Looks a bit like Taki (Takizawa Hideaki)...


So handsome...



Noooo.... *weeps* ...






The details of the historical setting are quite amazing and interesting, I think because it's a movie. (This is a movie I wouldn't mind paying for. Better than any live action.).

They made the effort of an almost Miyazaki-like attention to details. The buildings inside and outside, the scenery and flowers (less so).  The wooden structures, corridors of the interiors, the room decorations and morning utilities (face washing vessel), the green moss covered shelter and pond where Akane and Suefumi hid from the rain.

I felt this (below) was especially unique and lovely at the end with the credits, although this scene was not in the anime. It could however, be the side of the moss covered shelter viewed at this angle (coz Akane and Suefumi sat at its front outside).  I can't bring myself to call them "characters" since my heart is still so tied to them. *eyes start watering again*


Here's anime news info as usual (I always check any anime here first to see who are the seiyuus before deciding whether to watch).  http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6705

One rainy day, Akane crosses path with a kind young man who tacitly offers to her his coat. On their second encounter, he confesses that he has no recollection of who he is, his name or his past, but feels contented by just being with her. Besotted, Akane sets out to find his name....
Besotted? At first, I didn't think she was besotted. But now... at the end, indeed, I am "besotted".  And more than just besotted, she loves him, even more than he loves her.