Thursday 31 October 2013

Power of Photoshop


Beautiful.  If only real life could be done like that.  Even the color tone of her entire body was changed.

I would do the same to this girl, but mentally. ^_^  That's what I (or we), would do naturally when imperfection is in front of us.

When looking at people at a shopping mall, I would see the mismatches of couples or their similarities, and notice imperfection or beauty when I see it.

Example: Her face is pretty, if only she weren't so fat. If she exercised, she might look hot.
Example: What a lovely pair of shoes. Too bad it's prettier than her face.
Example: Hmm.. that guy looks unusually short. Why? His calves are short and thick, lower body short, upper body longer. Is he really short or is that a visual effect?

I love what they did here: Even her shoulder bone was lifted.


No comments: