Thursday 28 November 2013

Heirs Ep 16 & Preview 17 (Lee Min Ho)

It's out as of 11.05pm. ^_^  Hm... the episode didn't start with Eun Sang in Min Ho's room.

She looks so young and pretty here...

She's so cute... I didn't know what he was watching for until she came out. ^_^ Christ, it's enough to drive anyone crazy when she walks away. T.T I couldn't control my tears watching her walk away through his eyes. "I want to go to school with her too...".
 

Choi Young Do pushes her off, thus saving her. ^_^
 
They look like 2 thugs beside her... hahaha...
look at his hand around her... such sexy slender fingers...
Hahaha!! Myung Soo says, "Mm, Oppa." and slips his arm with Choi Young Do after high-pitching as the "daughter".  ^_^He even struts off with a girlish walk!

Oh, I love Min Ho's outfit! Maybe I should dress like this! I like his sweater on the outside with the gold design. Wish I could see the shirt inside (nice collar) but he would've to take the sweater off. ^_^  His jeans is nice. Very stylish ensemble (in his own house, in his room -.-).


Shit. That old man is sending her to Argentina?? I knew he was going to send her to some forsaken place like... Africa or something... darkest corner of the world? Argentina? I think that's bad enough.

WhoooaA!! So sudden, unexpected! We are now back in the store room & knew they were going to kiss.. but didn't know Min Ho was so hungry. ^_^ didn't expect him to suddenly grab her chin for a hot hungry kiss! I love!!  Hmm... I notice that every time he kisses, he looks different from the side-view (doesn't look like him). Min Ho has become a pro at kissing... Now if Choi Young Do can kiss better, he might stand a chance...

 
 
 
 
 

Oh my god.. he's such a man. If I see him for real, I'm just going to melt.

Poor Choi Young Do. He actually had a few chances at the beginning, but he blew them all. Now it's too late unless something big happens that shifts her to him. He loves her so much he can't let go. Goes to her house in his car (instead of his motorbike) like a man doing it properly to propose at her house. Then follows her in the car when she rejects...  (Min Ho worked fast. Sealed it with his kisses).




She's just so cute... ^_^ First time she dares kiss his cheek. Chuz.
 
No Preview again...

17 comments:

Unknown said...

wow amazingggg

kyarah said...

loved this episode... the best 2 moments were: the kiss and the funny part of MS and YD pretending to be KT's bro and sis! ahahah....
why do they keep not putting up the preview? Irritating!

zinepin said...

Yeah, they have skipped releasing previews 3 times already.

Azfeen A.G said...

again... waiting game...

zinepin said...

Well, it's only next week. ^_^ It's already good they show 2 episodes together in 1 week.

Think of it this way: hope that it doesn't finish too soon, otherwise, there won't be anymore Lee Min Ho to watch (until he does another one).

The week will be so empty without his handsome face. What are we going to do then?

Unknown said...

Sad ending in ep16...

zinepin said...

Yeah. I don't understand why/how Eun Sang could have left him when he had specifically explained to her how he felt. Waiting for Ep 17.

Bex said...

I can't understand why she'd left him with no explanations! Don't make any sense for me...

Something happen, I'm sure...

She likes him a lot too...

I'm just hoping a Happy Ending to KT and Eun Sang...

Anonymous said...

Im paranoid now. Kept looking for preview.. I can't sleep... looking at him crying that way... seriously anyone felt the same??. Eeerreggghhhh

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see episode 17

Anonymous said...

I dun get how Eun Sang can leave without her passport

Anonymous said...

I think Young Do is playing a part in En Sang's disappearance. She did ask him to find a house in her neighborhood, and he's just way to smart to believe her bs. I think he's going to play a big role in bringing her back to Tan. His IQ is too high for him to be playing dumb. Can't wait for 17!!!

mandy doguiles tan said...

Kim Tan and Eun Sang were just only 18.The journey of their love was great and if it ends, i would go for an ending that would leave a mark for everyone's heart.I believe in " true love waits". I hope Eun Sang would become somebody that Kim Tan would be proud of, that she would not remain as the daughter of a housemaid.Let time decides and cross their paths again...

zinepin said...

Well, that's a thought. :) Would be great if it was Young Do's plan.

But if she has really flown and Kim Tan asks Young Do to find her for him, it would be unfair to Young Do. Why should Young Do do it?

If it's for his own gain--so that he can continue seeing her in Korea--the downside would be that she would return to Kim Tan. Not much of a gain.

Alternatively, if he can change his love for her to friendship, then he can see this as a reason to find her and bring her back and bear it when she goes back to Kim Tan.

Unknown said...

i just dont get hy she left him heart broken.

Unknown said...

y did she leave? so so sad cant wait for epi 17

Drama terbaru korea said...

OMG...
Kim tan please don't cry...
i am fell sad too for you....
hiks hiks hiks
Cha eun shang, where and why you go?....