Thursday 7 November 2013

Heirs Ep 9 Eng Subbed (Lee Min Ho)


After watching the raw, I gotta watch the subbed, right? That's what I do every time it airs. The raw on the same night. The subbed, the next afternoon when I wake.

With the subs, it explains then, why Choi Young Do tripped Eun Sang even though he likes her. He was foolishly only thinking of himself. Testing himself out to see how"he" would feel after tripping her.

That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard a man do.  He's not stupid. Surely, he would have considered the possibility of how she would react if he did that?


 

Choi Young Do: Handsome when serious. I like the way he swallowed before admitting that he liked her. He is like Kim Tan. Easily seeing a problem, admitting its unavoidable existence and fixing it. Very decisive. 

These pics were saved under "choihandsomewhenserious". ^_^

 


I thought Kim Tan didn't care, until he finally couldn't stand it anymore and tore off his earphone.

 
 

                                                 Eun Sang's 2 knights ^_^ I love this.

 
 

At the start of this episode, the way Kim Tan stands is very manga-ish. Like how they draw guys kissing girls in shoujo manga.


I like Kim Tan's mom. ^_^ She's very funny. I laughed at this part when she questioned how he got his face all beaten up and he lied that he fell over a ball.


I like this part: The fake Min Ho love. ^_^ Look at his face when he says it. ^_^ So nottily fake. 
First time he says "love you" with such fake voice and look. (in order to get his mom out).


I love her drop dead killer style! I feel so proud of her as Min Ho's mom! So proud of her that she's Eun Sang's mom (that unfortunately she isn't)!  She's so cool!! It's later revealed that she's wearing the price of a foreign car on her! Wow! Way to go!


Min Ho's/Kim Tan's necklace again. Again, unable to see the details of this panda necklace.


Between 2 guys again. Just like the first time. While she is at her phone again.


No comments: