Friday 29 November 2013

Question: What is so great about Cha Eun Sang? Heirs Lee Min Ho

(I'm re-watching Faith, by the way ^_^  I prefer seeing Min Ho in there. He looks good in period costumes. He should do another one.)

At the start, it seemed she was somebody.  Not pretty but tough, smart, independent, down-to-earth, gutsy, even if she has a silly zoned-out look (especially when she walked right between the 2 guys while sms-ing on her phone).

I could understand why the guys wanted her: Choi Young Do wanted her simply because Kim Tan wanted her. But why did Kim Tan want her?

For all those values in her... I still don't get why Kim Tan wants her.  Even more so now that she's just totally controlled by his dad.  Isn't she intelligent enough to do something against it? How come she's so easily afraid when she wasn't afraid of Choi Young Do at first?

It's just strange that she's become some kinda puppet...  I began noticing when she started obeying Kim Tan every time he told her to leave. He is quite bossy.

So then, why is Choi Young Do hung up over her? More and more, she's just doing what people tell her to, with no particular reason to obey. I'm not seeing that intelligence in her. She's making me feel that she's not worth fighting over/for.

More and more, I am liking Choi Young Do.  Kim Tan is bossy and isn't really noticing her as much as Choi Young Do.  Young Do notices things about her than Kim Tan doesn't.

No comments: