Wednesday 11 December 2013

Heirs Ep 19 Lee Min Ho

It's Out! Now at 10:59 pm. But you won't find it yet. ^_^  As usual, I am watching it at a hosting site. I am considering releasing the link to that site only at the final episode.

Stay tuned for pics... (update 12:50am: This Ep 19 was boring without Eng Subs. I skipped a few parts and checked other stuff.).

I just realized that I somehow.. accidentally missed Ep 18. O.O How did that happen?? O.O

Oohh.. it's X'mas music...

(below) hmm... pretty boy Chan Yong, as Min Ho/Kim Tan had observed at the beginning. His face is small, feminine and pretty compared to that older man beside him. He looks almost like a girl.


What an entrance. Unauthorized:

Hahaha... look at what the silly old man is looking at:
 

Hey... nice decor!! Who did it? Love it. I love the bubble chair. Cute. Funny the old man is sitting in it. Some kinda joke by the director? ^_^ With that sort of mood? I love the lighting above. Cool.

Her voice sounds so lovely when she says it: Happy Birthday, Kim Tan.  The voice and words he wants to hear.

She certainly looks better playing Kwang Tae Kyung's mom. That was just 4 years ago. She aged a lot.
Nice jacket (& suit). Interesting design.
Haahaha! Look at his face:
And his face: sitting across from each other.
Nice shot of the duo:

Preview Ep 20: Looks like he found...



No comments: