Saturday 22 February 2014

Current Japan Weather Versus Singapore シンガポールの天気

5:29 pm Sat 22 Feb 2014

At the moment, 2 degrees C in Fukushima now while outside my window it's blazing hot Equatorial weather like you wouldn't believe if you are in Japan. Today, SG is HOT. Sweat even while sitting here typing.

Japan's falling snow while I watch them & hear their train announcers: Wish I was there now... not quite though. It's freezing.  Just 1 hr ahead of SG time, their sun has long set while ours is still blazing at 5:37pm.

Aizu-Wakamatsu station at the moment:


Versus SG's Hot blue sky at the moment: 31 degrees C


When I was in East Japan in 2009, it was early Spring & I truly missed the warmth of the SG sun. At that time, Japan's spring sun shone but it is a cold light.

The SG sun warms your face & body. It is heat. It warms you up inside. You can feel the love of the sun. But not Japan's sun in early spring when I was there. Cold.  Unloved feeling.

I miss Japan.

 

No comments: