Sunday 23 March 2014

bet365.com Review

Quest for quick, effortless, plenty cash.

If anyone has made any substantial cash from Bet365, please debunk the myth that playing at this site is useless & a waste of time. Post your comments here or leave e-mail to discuss.

To start, I deposited SGD 20 via debit card. Easy.  It's really instant.  I did it with the assumption that it's as good as gone once it's in, let alone increase  (maybe).  Wasn't expecting much & despite the good reviews on withdrawal, I doubted it.  So, that's why I played with only $20. I actually wanted to play with $10 only. 

Since I have been reading how popular online betting sites have become, so much so that the SG government is interested, I decided to take a look at what it's about.  Online betting sites are said to be worth $375 million per year.

For all that talk about juniors betting online & criminal activity, if the SG government really cared for Singaporeans, they wouldn't have let foreigners flood in, in the first place.

When I used to play games @ Neopets, I used to think how wonderful it would be if money could be earned like this. Certainly, everyone would work hard everyday.  It never occurred to me that such betting sites exist.  I'm sure they existed even some years back or more.

When I looked around Bet365, I thought the games would be like Neopets.

After depositing $20, I saw it in my balance at the top right of the screen. But when I clicked to play Arctic Adventure, it said I have insufficient balance. I looked at the balance at the top right of the screen again & that money was gone.

I clicked on Live Chat & "Samantha" appeared in about a minute. After asking for my security number, she said the money is still in my a/c but in the Sports section.  She advised how I could transfer funds easily from section to section within that account = Top right of screen, click Services, Members, Bank. (A window to it will also open when funds are insufficient when want to play games).

Don't know why the $20 went into the Sports section a/c. Maybe that's the default.

So. #1) Very Easy to deposit money. 2) Efficient Live Chat that reminds me of Vitacost Live Chat.

I skipped Arctic Adventure & my first game was Bowling (right after I told bro about the site & he asked if there was Bowling).

Unfortunately, it was not really bowling.  There are no controls to determine the game on my side. Disappointingly, it's just 3 bowling balls (1 in each of the 3 lanes) to click one after another. The fall of pins is not in my control at all.  Of course, the House won.

The next games were all the same "fruit machine" style.  The bet amounts could be set as low as $0.05 or the game may have minimum setting of $0.50 or $1.

The winnings were very few & little (cents). Losses more often than winnings.

In 1 game, I bet $0.40. Won $1. So, total in my a/c should be $1.40. But only $1 was added into the a/c. Where is the original capital ($0.40) that I invested?

After playing around 10 games (the Financial section is closed since it is Sun today),  my $20 dropped to $6.09.  It is impossible to recoup the loss, let alone increase the original $20. Ample demonstration that the House always wins.

A dollar would drop to 0.09 cents very fast. Even though I played with the least amount of bet every time.

While playing a game, a pop-up appeared saying a certain username had won the jackpot of $685+. In another game, another username won $580+.

Whether these are actual winners & winnings, nobody knows. Same for Singaporepools.

Ok, so now I want to test whether I can withdraw the remaining $6.09.

I checked online again & someone says verification was needed but when provided, he/she was still denied withdrawal. This is despite the good reviews for fast deposit & withdrawal that I also read before signing up. 

I click on Services, Withdraw. The page asks for passport details because it can't match my fake DOB to my name.

Frankly, I am not in the mood to provide confidential details like this. What the gaming/betting side wants is money. That is their true focus. So why care about customer details? Why should I provide details that will identify me?

Out of $20, I am only left with $6.09. Where did all that money in between go to?

To Denise Coates & family.  Her pay & bonus are in the range of millions.  Who is the actual rich person?  She is "One of Europe's most successful dotcom entrepreneurs", and what am I?

It's quite sickening. Damnable, really.

Would a person bet if he/she had money? It's because don't have money, that's why hope to win some, to do the things we wanna do, buy the stuff we wanna buy. But do these betting companies help? NOPE.

Well, if only I had saved my $20. 

How about Binary Options? I bet it's the same.   

I really don't know how "George" as reported in an article, could even consider betting on poker as a "second job" (second income).  More likely, he's depressed at work and come home to spend it off, just like women go on buying sprees. That he refuses to consider himself a gambler is odd.  What's so bad about considering himself a gambler? Every decision we make in life is a gamble since nothing is certain.

He said:

“For me, and there are many others like me, poker isn’t even gambling. It’s a game of skill, strategy and psychology, much like chess. I don’t ever gamble, every single decision and click of the mouse is based on statistics and percentages"

Yeah, right.  Really? Not having played online poker betting before, bro & I said these players think it's real stats when it's actually the House's stats that have already been calculated to win.

If online poker betting can truly win substantial amounts of money easily, then it must truly be different from the fruit-machine type of games (as George says). *doubts*


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did you managed to get your remaining money out?

zinepin said...

Guess from the post.