Tuesday 18 March 2014

Learning from Youtube (Instead of being stupid/stupider on Ur iPhone/SmartPhone/Xiaomi)

19 March Wed 2014: 2:01pm.

Every time I am on Youtube, I learn something new. Anytime of the day.

Instead of smashing into walls & people,  walking into oncoming vehicles or dropping off a cliff while smiling goofily at the small screen of your iphone reading SMSes or Facebook, check out some incredible videos on Youtube.

Discover cool & beautiful science experiments. Simple things that could save your life in a pinch (e.g. how to save yourself from choking on something when there's nobody around).

Check out how united other people are, in organizing strikes/protests against their governments (as compared to Singaporeans).  Wake up to some disturbing facts regarding LKY.

Incidentally, when I was in Japan even during Singapore's iphone craze in 2009, Japanese people (including students) did not lose themselves in iphones or handheld digital games at all on trains or on the streets. Despite their so-called technologically advanced society (not true, by the way),  they aren't/weren't into the iphone craze as much as SG people.

Even now, whenever large groups of teenage students pour out of the trains (that I watch on live cam), I don't see them busy being anti-social on iphones. They interact with one another, playing, talking, laughing & joking around while walking.  That should be the way.

I was looking for how to make money fast online & ended up watching these:

I think it is the Orange peel oil that ignites. Not the citric acid.  I have not heard/read about citric acid being flammable (I just checked & a website said it's not).  If citric acid is flammable, he wouldn't be extracting out the juice that contains it.

In which case... Bringing along my small glass bottle of Orange Aromatherapy oil might be useful when I travel.

Below: He said... it could also be done with Mountain Dew, although harder. Mountain Dew? O.o

How to Make Fire using only an Orange:



Make a Lamp from an Orange in 1 min: Beautiful Cutie that I could use at night (though I don't think I can resist eating it completely...before I can even do this.)


 

Turn Milk into Hard Plastic: Amazing that this is from the protein in milk. Wow.  They used to do this to make handles & billiard balls (??) etc... when plastic wasn't around that much yet.


No comments: