Thursday 6 November 2014

The NBA DUNK! Truth & Facts *smiles* *and smiling*...

I love this video. Thanks to Kuroko no Basuke (anime),  I'm into basketball these days & I thought dunks are one of the important things to learn or excel at. Watching the NBA dunk contest (where one of them even blew out the candle on a small cake on the seat of the hoop while dunking) affirmed it.  

But here in this video, I'm happy to know that dunks are actually ... for players who can't shoot even when it's a free throw and they are tall and big. It's a total bummer just watching them miss and they feel the same way too. Indeed, it's Inconceivable.  (I love Princess Bride also).

While watching, I wondered if this person was jealous of people who can dunk? A case of sour grapes?  As I watched the end where he shows the proof of dunkers being bad at free throws... I think I believe him.  (Why didn't he mention Michael Jordan? Did I miss it?)

Nevertheless, it's nice to be able to dunk even if it's like spinning the ball on your finger -- just for showing off.

Incidentally, why do basketball players look like crooks? They have very bad faces.

(I was looking for how to increase jump height. Little educational info so far until I came upon this video).



No comments: