Tuesday 5 May 2015

Anime Boring to Watch


I stopped watching:

These are so boring from the first few eps.
--Brave 10
--Karneval
--Uta no Prince-sama - Maji Love 2000% (sequel to 1000%)
--Arata Kangatari

(6 May Wed 2015 Singapore time. The blog dating is incorrect for this post.)  

The above list was done in 2014 & put on the right side of my blog. I'm transferring it here.

I've been watching more anime (anime has no plural form) since then, & there are quite many more that are boring from the first episode. I didn't make a note of them.

Brave 10 is actually quite a pity because the drawing is really good. Bishounen & bishoujo (pretty men & sexy ladies).  Too bad it didn't/don't seem to be going anywhere with exaggerated fights.

There are also quite many anime that I've watched since then but haven't made a list of or done reviews on. I just saved screenshots.


No comments: