Friday 1 January 2016

65daigou Goofs Up (Again) at start of 2016 New Year (review)



1:17pm. Sat 2 Jan.

I just came back from a wasted trip to their warehouse. 

Wasted bus fare. Wasted time. All because 65daigou "forgot" to "switch off" the cut-off time on Thurs, thus allowing customers to pick a Sat slot.  Really don't know how 65daigou can "forget" to switch off the cut-off time for selecting slots. Isn't it automated?

What? 65daigou staff ran off to celebrate the new year & "forgot" to attend to the computer system? They just left their posts to celebrate? Stupid staff.

I was told there are 3 customers  (including myself) affected by their "forgot". 

In my a/c, it still states "pending delivery". It's been saying "pending delivery" since early this Sat morning.

65daigou should have changed it to "please contact customer service". They could've done it but they didn't bother.

Stupid 65daigou. If there's a better company, I will go for it.

When they started this collection service, I already knew something will go wrong. Just waiting to happen. One of these days when I go to collect, there will be no parcel.

True enough, it has happened.

Stupid 65daigou. Start of the new year & let a customer scold them.

When I called, a woman answered in Chinese. She didn't even care that it was their mistake. Just kept asking me to re-arrange another pick-up. Crazy impatient.

I spoke in English. Said 65daigou should have changed "pending delivery" to "please contact customer service" & she totally brushed it off with wanting me to arrange another pick-up.

Her tone & attitude were so bad that it made me angry. I wasn't so angry at first. Her poor customer service made it into a bigger problem.

Now it's not just 65daigou "forgot to switch off" mistake. It is now also poor customer service. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

When I asked for a 3-5pm pick-up on Monday, she said only after 5.30pm. Because the driver won't deliver (to the warehouse) before 5pm...

Seriously, she makes no sense.  First, it's their mistake that I have to re-schedule my pick-up.  I should be allowed to pick any time I want out of their slots. Normally, for Monday, there are morning & afternoon slots. Why this time there's only after 5.30pm slot??

65daigou cannot be used to do business. Risky.  They don't deliver on time. And they can send the wrong goods. Bro has been getting wrong items 4-5 times already (seller scam by sending wrong & 65daigou didn't know or didn't care.).

---------
Dirty Admin on Carousell: http://therevolutioner.blogspot.sg/2016/01/something-weird-about-carousell-sg.html




No comments: