Monday 28 March 2016

65Daigou EzBuy Always Unstable Gives Me a Headache


Tueday 1:03pm  29 March.

They change things whenever they like without informing.

What's the point of changing their name when I would rather they focus on their reliability & shipping? Changing name makes it inconvenient for everyone. Now we've got longer to say, take more time to say "ezbuy that used to be 65daigou".  Just leave your goddamn name alone.

One moment shipping soap bars via Economy Air is fine. Next moment, it's not.

Previously, when I ordered soap from Taobao, I found out they had 2 or 3 staff placing the order for me. One person had no problem with ordering. The other person said that soap is "cosmetics" & cannot be shipped via Economy Air. When I said I shipped it before, that person backed off & apologized.

Now, problem again. Since yesterday (Mon) morning, my soap bars have been "ready for shipment".  Now Tues afternoon, still not shipping. Something is wrong. Usually, when I confirm ship out, it will be done within the same day. Why wasn't it moving?

I almost didn't ask. But what if they somehow left out the parcel? Maybe parcel too small among the thousands of things in the warehouse? Maybe the shipping queue too long & I should wait?

Well, their instant online chat is there. It's free. I asked why it was taking longer than usual. Whether it was shipping out today?

From their reply, I can only shake my head at the way they do things.

Although they are shipping via Sensitive Air without my paying more, I didn't ask for Sensitive shipping & didn't know.

Sensitive Air takes longer to arrive which I am displeased with because I want those soap now.  If they didn't do it without extra cost this time, Sensitive Air will also cost more for me.

No explanation why previously it was fine to ship via Economy Air & now no.  Is it because they changed carriers to 2-3 days shipping instead of the usual 5 days? I don't know.

Why wasn't the ordering staff informed of the change? Why wasn't I notified about the shift to Sensitive Air shipping? No notice that parcel will be delayed because of this?

Frankly, 65daigou makes me tired(er), especially when I am already tired. They make my headache worse.

They do things without informing. Not the first time. If using them to do business, it's very risky. Don't ever promise customers anything when it comes to Taobao & 65daigou.

Mon 4 April.

After that, nothing moved. I wondered if they had shipped out without changing the status.

I asked when they were going to ship out the items. The reply was "today" but then nothing moved for the day.  The following day, it moved. And from the ETA, it seemed they were shipping by Economy Air after all.

I got the items today & I don't know why 65daigou put 2 sets of soap bars (3 bars each set) into 1 big box filled with plenty of foam packets. Actual weight about 1.18kg. "Volumetric" 2.61kg.

The other set of soap bars was separate in the seller's box.

Total for these 3 sets (9 soap bars) = 3.45kg, rounded to 3.5kg = $11.83.

I'm frowning.

Why did 65daigou put just 2 sets of soap bars into 1 big box? And why didn't 65daigou just bubble wrap them instead of putting into a box?

Was the foam packets & big box some kinda camouflage so they can fly Economy Air??? Because they said "cosmetics" can't fly by Economy but then flew these soap by Economy.  But then the other set of soap bars was just in a normal seller's thick box with bubble wrap.

Right now, I am at a loss to understand why 65daigou put 2 small sets of soap bars into 1 big box, costing me more money than necessary.

You should see the number of foam packets they put into that box. It's crazy. What the hell are they doing? Large marshmellow-sized foam in 5 large packets.



No comments: