Wednesday 2 March 2016

Carousell Osaka Bags Fraudster Buyer Review



There's no stopping fraud is there? :)  He's still calling the bags "Tokyo Designed" with all that fake & crazy items' descriptions.

How does Osaka Bags Fraudster attract exactly the same type of buyers to him? He attracts fools like a magnet attracts iron filings. And the same type of fools (from their feedback reviews).

What do I have to do to attract such fools? They will likely get on my nerves with stupid questions but will I mind?

These days, when I occasionally visit the Osaka Bags Fraudster's page, I don't get angry anymore about the increasing numbers of stupid buyers who leave glowing feedback for him.

Instead, I am amused.  [My previous post on his scam was when his buyers were only 115. Now, the buyers have increased to 137.  Despite my warnings & my blog posts, he is unstoppable.]

Look at this foolish buyer's review:



I smiled reading the "Very relaxed & composed seller".  Of course.  Do you expect a fraudster to be all flustered & nervous?  Smooth & easy because he's done it more than 100 times. Steady & familiar. He knows exactly how these stupid buyers think.

"Answered my doubts & questions promptly". Whenever his buyers/suckers say this, I think: What kind of doubts can bags generate?  I really don't know until I think...

Considering the fake & crazy way the fraudster types his items' descriptions, then yes, there will be plenty of doubts & questions.

Like, why you say "Tokyo Designed" when it's actually not? Why you say leather, when it's actually crude-looking PU? Why you say there's a front pocket when there's actually no pocket at all?

"Provided paper bag to carry it" is very stellar? Is out of this world, eh?  Heavens. I provide a brand new plastic carrier bag for my customers all the time. And nobody says a thing.

I notice Carousell buyers always leave very useless & stupid comments just because they can type. Most will feedback every single detail of a transaction as if it's their first time in the whole world. For heaven's sake.

What is so spectacular about speedy & prompt replies? I do that all the time in e-mail & on Carousell. Nobody says a thing.

All sellers, all companies, all service line workers are supposed to deliver prompt replies.  It is not a special thing. It is Expected. What the heck are Carousell buyers raving about?

Buyers always buying from the Fraudster is like buyers who don't read my blog & still buy electrical appliances from Giant supermarket.  It just continues.

Look at this 136th buyer's review on the Fraudster's page. Specifically, look at his face (if that's his face in the profile pic). All his buyers have this stupid look in their profile pics:

 

My question: If the bag came wrapped... How did this buyer check it on meet up? 

And all these buyers keep saying "paper bag" "paper bag". What is so great about putting an item in a paper baggg????

I repeat: I put mine in a brand new plastic carrier bag & nobody says anything!  What, it shouldn't be plastic?

Maybe I should put mine in a box in a box in a box. And it's cardboard!  Then, my customers will be totally awed!

Fraud pays. Honest dealing does not. This is what this post is about.



No comments: