Thursday 30 June 2016

Qxpress SG qoo10.sg: Why Ur Parcel Missing?


Answer: Because passer-by took it.  Qxpress delivery man had no choice but to record it as "delivered".

I confess I had the urge to take the top box in a white sealed packet.  Either it or one of the white packets said "Clothing. Clothing. Clothing.". Well, I ain't interested in other people's clothes. Not going to wear them. But I can sell them.

In fact, why take one when you can take the whole trolley?

Hard to resist taking at least the top box.

How did it happen that such a great opportunity presented itself for me to take?

I finished my swim & was walking home at about 3p.m.. Hot afternoon, nobody around. Suddenly as I was walking along the sheltered pathway, this trolley of goodies was right in front. Unattended.

Oh Ho ho ho. X'mas has come early.

I stood beside it, examined the boxes by looking at where the heck they came from. 3 big boxes with the top one filled with many white sealed packets & a brown envelope.

On the side of the last box at the bottom, it said Qxpress in big printed words across. I also saw the word Korea.

Korea? So these are from Korea? But the white packets look like what local sellers like to use. A label on 1 parcel said it came from Guangdong. China? Taobao?

Another label on another package said Incheon. Seoul? Then it can't be Taobao or one of the China couriers like 4PX.

Looking at the heap of stuff.... So. This is an assortment of packets from different countries.

Now why does Qxpress sound familiar? I've seen the name before. Not Taobao. Not one of the China couriers.

Then I recalled seeing Qxpress on Q100 that is the only one I've seen using this delivery provider. So, these stuff are from sellers on Q100. No wonder it's a hodgepodge of things from different countries (because they are from different sellers.).

The delivery person must be away delivering upstairs to one of the blocks, leaving the trolley completely unattended.

I contemplated whether to take a package. Very tempting.  But I walked away. When I turned round to look, a man & a woman together walked by it, followed by a man behind. All 3 paid no attention to this bonanza parked right in front of them.

Some more minutes later, I saw a guy in a black T-shirt come down from the block just in front of the trolley & walk towards it. That must be the delivery guy.

Well, his whole trolley could have been gone & nobody would have known what happened.

Under the void deck, some old folk were chatting but they wouldn't be able to see the trolley or anything from there.

I told myself not to use Qxpress. 



No comments: