Tuesday 1 November 2016

Jin Young Interview Love in the Moonlight Moonlight Drawn By cLouds (Yoon Sung)


Oh my god. @ 3.32. If he steps towards me like that, I'm going to MELT!!!! Please don't.  Stand... S..tand far away. Oh my god. So damn handsome in that outfit. *weeps* How can any man look so good like that??!!! >.<  So super cool!!!  I am usually immune to the handsomeness of men... but this is just too much. Overload.

And his voice.... AHhhhhhhhh....... so melty.  Don't do that!!!!

Also, his singing voice is very good. No out of tune. Perfect. Amazing. Makes me want to hear more after he stops at only 2 lines. At the high part, he stops. Ahhh.... Can he continue? Please?

I have to emphasize that single-eyelids men only look this good in period costume. In modern clothing, single eyelids never look good. Not even Jin Young or Lee Joon Ki.


 



No comments: