Wednesday 21 December 2016

Scarlet Heart Ryeo Young Pretty Girl Child Ep 20


The photos are cluttering up my desktop.  Once posted here, I'll delete from my desktop. No point keeping. Slows my laptop.

When I first saw this girl, I thought, "wow".  She really looks like her mother Hae Soo. Amazing they chose a child that looks like Hae Soo. Very pretty, looks just like her "mother".

This kid has double eyelids too, just like Hae Soo.  In these screenshots, I want to highlight her lovely double eyelids.

Actually, in real life, daughters will resemble their fathers. So, she should have single, narrow eyes like her "father" Wang So (Lee Joon Gi).

Anyway, this little girl is so pretty, I saved some screenshots of her. Soft, pretty (rather than cute). Usually, children, we say they are cute. But this little girl is not "cute" but amazingly pretty the instant you look at her. Captivating face that makes me keep looking.

Even Lee Joon Gi is treating her like a pretty lady/female. Look at the way his fingers hold around her ear first. He did that to Hae Soo's actress. It's sexually suggestive. Usually, adults will just touch the side of the cheek.

Her child's face is so soft, Lee Joon Gi strokes her cheek with his thumb while holding her face.

Unfortunately, while she is pretty now as a child, she'll likely change as she grows. May not be pretty anymore when she's older.

Click to enlarge:


 
 
 
 
 
 

Some extras:  I love the way Jung carries Hae Soo. She's so light & small like a child. Light as a feather.

How can Wang So have had sex with such a child? I suppose she's considered a woman-child? Child-woman?

I love the 2nd screenshot. Very sexy & suggestive the way he leans in like that with a straight back. Unfortunately, she's not his.

 



No comments: