Sunday 11 December 2016

Smudging & Crystals Work on Paranormal Injury


4:15pm Sun 11 Dec

I tend to be lazy in posting paranormal stuff that happens to me. I just don't feel the need or incentive to type it out. It could be something explainable, so... I don't feel the need to give it any significance & tend to just let it slide, although at the time, it is clearly paranormal. 

Typing takes a lot of time. No benefit. I'm a skeptic.

It's amazing how fast time passes. If I don't type it out immediately, the event will just fade away, further and further away into the days, the weeks, months. Then the exact date & day it happened will be forgotten.

First time this has happened to me. For my own record:

2 Dec Friday night, Bro was complaining about his brain fog again. As usual, he dropped himself onto my bed.

I decided to use the small, single-pointed, polished quartz rod that I bought from Harmony Gem that same day in the afternoon.

[We recently got into crystals to help with dispelling whatever is causing my bro to have weird brain fog. This was the first time we visited Harmony Gem. The shop actually closed for a few days & Friday 2 Dec was the day they re-open. At first I had thought we wouldn't be able to go because I wanted to go swimming & Harmony closes at 3pm or earlier.  Won't be able to make it in time. But Thurs night I checked & discovered the pool will be closed on Friday. So we were able  to go.].

I like this quartz piece because 3/4 of it is filled with crystals "ice cloud" inside while the peak is crystal clear. $10. Too bad it's small. Peak to base only 5.5cm tall.

I suggested using the crystal to see if it could help. He agreed. I asked him to lay down on my bolster & close his eyes. At the time, he was lying in parallel with the width of the bed, along the length edge.

With his eyes closed, I put my left hand beside him on the bed for support while in my right hand, I held the crystal by the base & moved the pointed end around his head clockwise slowly a few times, then reversed the direction.  Clockwise is to heal the aura, anti-clockwise to clear the disturbance. I'm not really into crystals, so I don't know which direction I should do first. I tend to do clockwise first.

Did it only about 4 or 5 times with the crystal. Was hoping to go around longer but he opened his eyes.

I asked him if he felt better, he said "a bit".  We thought maybe this was because of his lying down position altering the blood pressure in his head or body.

As I lifted my left hand that was near him on the bed, I suddenly realized there was something painful on top of my left forearm. So I looked & touched the spot. There was nothing on the skin but when I touched the part with my finger, there was a swell underneath. Feeling it, it was quite a thick bruise, like a raised tendon or flesh inside.

I immediately thought something paranormal must have fled from my bro while I was doing the quartz rod on him & that "thing" went into me.  I said that whatever in him must have jumped to me.

Maybe because he didn't want to feel that it was because of him, Bro said I must have banged my forearm on something earlier without realizing it.

Not possible because the whole day, there was nothing that could have caused such a bruise. We went to Harmony Gem, then ate Bak Kut Teh at ARC, then came home. And I watched Korean drama & anime after that at home.

I thought maybe I was hit by the door at Harmony Gem? The door didn't touch me & if it had hit me, I would have known. Besides, I open the door with my right hand. How can my left hand be injured?

Even if I had somehow banged the arm earlier, why was I only feeling it now? Ok, maybe my forearm positioning on the bed might have caused the pain to surface.

Fine.

But then the next day, the discoloration of the bruise appeared on the forearm.  It was also more painful when I pressed my fingers to feel across the swell underneath.

I said to bro that in exchange for his feeling only "a bit" better that night, I sustained such a bruise. Not matching. I lamented, "I help you but I get this bruise.".  Next time, he can use the quartz on himself, otherwise, I'll get another injury (but he declined using the quartz on himself.).

Sun 4 Dec, I put my small quartz rod onto the bruise & used a rubber band over my arm to lightly hold it in place. Nothing happened after removing the rubber band,  except the imprint of the crystal was on my skin. I also attached my short Selenite stick with the same rubber band & it also didn't work.

Usually, my wounds & injuries heal very fast. Just before this case, I also had a strange, quite large feeling of a bruise on top of my left knee & I only felt it when I squatted in the bathroom while bathing (no skin discoloration).  I didn't know how I got it, but it disappeared in 2 days.

This wound on my left forearm was paranormal. I know it.

Was I "bitten" by some paranormal entity? The discoloration pattern of the bruise looked odd.  At first, I thought it looked like 2 fangs & a mouth in the middle. But on closer scrutiny, the 2 "fangs" seemed to be just uneven skin coloration.  I was unable to figure out the shape of the odd dark bruise between the 2 "fangs".

On Monday or Tuesday night, while we were going home in a bus, I asked bro to look at the pattern. Right away, he said "diamond-shaped" & "square". He even outlined the pattern with his finger above it.

I looked again carefully.  It was diamond-shaped.  One "diamond" point was facing my elbow with the other end facing my hand. The other 2 points faced each side of the forearm.

Bro said, "Strange. What kind of object could have caused this shape of bruise?".

I thought it might be the shape of the quartz rod bottom, maybe some kind of "imprint". But when I checked, the base is 6-sided.

Although the shape is diamond, the swollen flesh underneath is horizontal/lengthwise.

I didn't measure it at the time, but the diamond shape was about 3cm by 3cm.

Bro suggested that perhaps "whatever" fled that night from my quartz, banged into my arm.  (whereas in the beginning, I had thought that it had entered my arm).

Since the mark & swell underneath wouldn't go away, I tried a different method with the crystals.  (After this, I realized that for crystals to work, you can't just stick it there on the wound. Have to move it around above the injury to work.)

I rested my left forearm on a wooden board while the sunlight was shining in my balcony. Then I used my bigger, palm-sized Selenite oval to go around clockwise about 30-40 times slowly over the bruise, then anti-clockwise the same number of times.  When done, the bruise started to tingle. Only the bruise & not the whole arm.

If the tingle was caused by the allevation of the arm, then the whole forearm should react. But only the bruise reacted. Only the exact spot where I circled the crystal.

I also did it another time with the addition of holding a small Tourmaline block in the same hand.

Later, I did it with only the quartz rod & still only the bruise tingled. Maybe it was my standing position?

So, another time at night, I sat down at my laptop with my forearm relaxed beside me. I held the Selenite oval in my right hand & did the same thing. Same tingle at the bruise on my arm.

I don't even need to touch the bruise with the crystals. Just circle the crystal a few centimeters above the bruise. When done, the tingle lasts for about 5 minutes or longer. I didn't notice it the first time immediately until the tingling made me realize it.

I tried circling with a small block of Black Tourmaline & the bruise also tingled. However, the short Selenite stick did not cause any reaction the first time I tried it (I didn't try again). When I bought that short Selenite stick, I also had no particular feeling for it or from it. I just bought it because I assumed the longer sticks would cost more.

It seems the crystal people are right: Bigger crystals have greater power than small ones. Bro thinks so. He says it's common sense that bigger means give off more energy. Then why did my small quartz rod work? 

Crystal people also say that you must have affinity for a crystal for it to work. I think the crystal has power when you have affinity for it regardless of its size. The quartz rod is small but it worked because I chose it with a liking for it when I bought it. The short Selenite rod didn't work because I didn't have any feeling for it when I bought it. The bigger Selenite oval worked because I liked it when I bought it.

For the next 2 days or so, the crystals didn't seem to do much more. The swell underneath the skin was still there & so was the discolored bruise that seemed to stay.

Around mid-week, we decided to purchase Palo Santo wood sticks to cleanse the house. I have been wanting to buy but Secret Crystals sells them expensively at $21.90 for 5 sticks. We got them cheaper for just $12 for 3 shorter sticks at another place.

Just a thought, I asked bro to smudge my bruise. After smudging, there was a slight tingle at the bruise even though the smoke touched along the forearm. Also, the diamond shape appeared have slightly faded around the bottom area (I thought maybe it was my imagination.).

Starting from the next day, the bruise began to fade & the swell subsided. Smudging was done another 2 times to try getting rid of it completely.

Only yesterday Saturday, the discoloration is gone. The swell is still a little there when pressed. Very slight pain (when pressed across) still remains at the moment.

Since Fri 2nd till now Sun 11.  More than 1 week (counting 9 days from Sat 3 Dec) & the wound is still not completely gone. To have caused such an injury, any "bang" (impact) on the forearm must have been very hard & painful. How can I not have known it?

I know for sure that I did not bang that forearm on anything that day. And my wounds & injuries do not take so many days to heal.

The bruise responded to smudging & crystals circling above it. It's no ordinary wound.

Grudgingly, I can admit that perhaps I banged on something without realizing it, but I know I did not.

Just now, I asked Bro to help smudge my forearm again & the bruised area still tingles, but slightly, not as much as before. I guess it's because the wound is going away & the effect of the damage is not as strong as before.

Update 2:03pm 15 Dec Thurs:  Was just talking with my bro about his brain fog & whether he smudged himself last night etc... Then I said I smudged my bruise twice last night (no tingle). And I suddenly realized while saying it that the injury has almost completely healed. I pressed it. The swell underneath with slight pain has gone.

Update 4:41pm 16 Dec Fri: There is still some slight pain when press for it. It's been 14 days since Sat 3 Dec. And still hasn't fully healed. This shows how dangerous these paranomal things are if a person is not properly aware & protected.

To go into an unknown place just to "explore" knowing that there is paranomal activity, is very dangerous. So-called ghost adventurers. They find it fun & thrilling without realizing what these things can do to a person's aura & physical well-being.

Once the aura is penetrated, physical injury is easy & lasting. No doctor can cure it. And you can spend huge loads of money trying to find a cure assuming that it's a real, physical medical problem.

Update 4:09pm Sat 17 Dec. I just did smudging on the injury again. It still tingles after smudging is done. Only at the "bruise" that can't be seen anymore but can still be felt (very slight pain) when pressed along that spot.  I smudged the whole forearm but only that spot tingles.

Update 10:24pm 28 Dec Wed:  The injury completely healed 2 days ago when it so happened I thought of it & checked. I was talking to bro when I remembered. Healed as in completely ok in original condition when I pressed the area. No pain at all anymore. I still smudged it this evening just because I had some extra smoke from the stick.

Took damn long to heal. Unnaturally long. Bro said spiritual injury takes longer to heal than physical.

From 2 Dec to 28 Dec (or 2 days earlier), it's almost a month.  A very long time for just a bruise to heal. Usually, any real bruise takes just 1-2 days for me. Even once when I had a bad fall at Vivocity roof steps & sprained my ankle till it was swollen blue-purple & very painful, the swell & pain subsided quickly in 2 days. And within a week, I could swim.



No comments: