Wednesday 28 June 2017

Note to Self for Carous***


Never ever allow buyers to leave feedback.  Just this once after a long while, I forgot. A quick click of the mouse & I realized what I had done. Shit. I had accepted the buyer's request to leave feedback. Shit.

True enough, shitty buyer. Unforgiving. Malay man. Smoker. I knew he was going to be a problem.

He got the item, said he liked it, but it took longer than expected to arrive. Gave neutral rating. And it plunged my feedback score from 100% to 66%. Just because of 1 neutral rating. Terrible.

Smoker. Fat. Unhealthy & ugly.  He will pay with his life for plunging another person's feedback to 66%. So, I am not particularly angry.

I expected he would be shit. So, he falls within expectation. My fault for allowing him to leave feedback.

Once click "accept" buyer's feedback request, it cannot be taken back. I shouldn't have accepted. He had already paid. Why the heck did I accept his feedback request for??? *shakes head*

I haven't been accepting feedback requests for a long time. I don't know why I clicked on it this time.

Can the 66% rating be fixed? Of course it can. That's the best part. 


No comments: