Tuesday 12 September 2017

Spirit Portal Wind Breeze?


10.10am Wed.   Bro just left.  I'm already awake in bed but immediately, there's this strange flapping sound again. As if there's wind outside. Previously, I thought it really was wind or breeze but I checked once before & the air was still. This is the 2nd time.  It wasn't flapping earlier (I wake a few times during the night & early morning). Only right after bro left.

Above my door is a ventilation rectangle.  When bro started burning mosquito coils some time back to combat that "thing", I covered that rectangle with a sheet of cut white mahjong paper to prevent the smoke from coming into my room.

It's just taped to the upper door frame so if there's breeze from the balcony or if the bedroom door is open & I pass underneath, it will flap due to air current.

But I began noticing that when my door is closed & I'm trying to sleep in bed, it would flap quite irritatingly. Assuming that it's the damn balcony wind, I would ignore it.  Once it flapped so bad, I checked & it was the balcony wind because of the coming rain. When I closed the balcony door, it stopped flapping.

But... I began noticing that it flapped even when everything is still. Like this morning.

Because of the loud flap flap sound, I couldn't sleep any longer. So, I got out of bed, switched off my fan & went outside my door to check. I shut the door. There was no breeze from the balcony because the windchimes are not moving. Bro's fan is off.  I looked at the ventilation rectangle outside & waited. It didn't flap.

Some days ago, I had asked bro to tape it down properly to the door frame.

I opened a side of the kitchen window & went to the bathroom. Then came out & closed back that side of the window. And turned back on the fan in my bedroom thinking that perhaps it was what was causing the paper to flap. Closed back the door the same way, while I stood outside.

Nothing. It didn't flap. The air was still quiet. Windchimes were not moving in the balcony.

I went into my bedroom & sat on the bed with the door closed. Nothing.

Strange.

These are the "small" things that you will tend to dismiss as just "the wind" or "the breeze" or "it so happened". But it's just weird. Previously when it happened at night, I found the excuse (perhaps) to be the air current from the slit under his closed door due to bro's fan in his room while he was sleeping.  But frankly, I felt no breeze or wind that was flapping my paper so badly.   The top of his door is also covered by thick vanguard sheet that does not flap.

My idea is that there is a spirit portal somewhere between our rooms. It's crazy, but not impossible. Our house is crazy. It's not normal because of our father's stupidity that brought in a crazy entity many years ago. If I had money, of course I would move out immediately.

Over the years, there's been weird shit that I dismissed because of "logic" & "reason". Some months ago, I found many spirit portals in our apartment. Some in mid-air. 




No comments: